NATIONAL CREDIT CROPS
- There is one NCC Army wings with strength of 50 cadets (SD & SW) attached to the college which is registered under ‘2 Odisha Battalion, Berhampur’.
- The NCC aims at developing character, comradeship, discipline, a secular outlook, the spirit of adventure and ideals of selfless service among the cadets.
- It also aims in to create a Human Resource of Organized, Trained and Motivated Youth, To Provide Leadership in all Walks of life and be Always Available for the Service of the Nation.
“We the cadets of the National Cadet Corps, do solemnly pledge that we shall always uphold the unity of India. We resolve to be disciplined and responsible citizens of our nation. We shall undertake positive community service in the spirit of selflessness and concern for our fellow beings”.
Benefits of NCC:
- ‘A’ and ‘B’ Certificate holders get compulsory additional weightage of 5% and 10% for admission in college/university.
- “C” Certificate holders with minimum B grading and having 50% marks in graduation are eligible to be called directly for SSB for OTA.
- Preference is given to NCC Certificate holders in recruitment of state and central police and armed forces.
- Cadets get opportunities to participate different state and national camps.
- Cadets Welfare Society (CWS) scholarship to the NCC cadets.
- NCC Sahara Scholarship
- DG NCC - https://indiancc.nic.in/
- NCC Directorate Odisha - http://nccorissa.org/
- Group Head Quarter Berhampur - http://nccorissa.org/old/GroupHQ_Berhampur.htm